Friday, May 8, 2015

Mission Delivery(Ex Ops #2.5) by Jessie Lane

Published January 9th, 2015 by Whiskey Girls Publishing

Bobby Baker is a man with new lease on life.

He is engaged to his high school sweetheart, and he is bonding with the fourteen year old son he wasn’t aware of a little less than a year ago.

But there’s more. The love of his life is pregnant with their second child. This time, he’ll be there to witness the birth of one of his children instead of missing out on it.

Or will he?

Belle unexpectedly goes into labor a month early while Bobby is coming off a mission half a world away. Will he be able to make it home in time for the birth of his second child?

Or will he miss this delivery, too?

My Thoughts…

I love the Ex Ops series.   The characters have become friends to me and I care about their happiness.   When Jessie Lane offered me a copy of Mission Delivery I was so excited.   I had missed these characters and were excited to get a glimpse into their lives and see what was happening.    This was a short story, but it gave me an update.  

I love Bobby and Belle.  They have gone through so much.   They deserve a happy life.   This glimpse into what was happening was just enough to confirm that they are still happy.  The labor scene made me laugh.    Bobby was understanding and took it all like the man he is, while Belle let him know exactly what she was thinking.   Then the baby was here and Bobby was the sweetest daddy ever.   I knew he would be, but loved seeing it.    I cannot wait for more about Teagan.  There has to be a good story in her future.   


I recommend checking out this entire series, starting with Secret Maneuvers, followed by Stripping Her Defense, then Mission Delivery, and coming soon Sweet Recovery.  

Book Links

No comments:

Post a Comment