Thursday, December 3, 2015

Beach Wedding by Bella Cruise

Published September 21. 2015 by Bella Cruise Books

I received my copy from Bella Cruise in exchange for a honest review. 


Three weeks. One quirky small-town. The wedding of the year. What could go wrong? 

Big-city wedding planner Ginny Austen has landed the job of a lifetime. Her new celebrity clients want a smash hit TV wedding, and they’ve got their hearts set on a quirky home-town wedding. Her home-town: Pelican Key Cove, Florida.

Ginny hasn’t been home since she high-tailed out of town the night before her high-school graduation with nothing but a vintage pink Camaro and a broken heart. She’s spent years building a life of her own, but now she’s got just three weeks to face her past and put together a dream wedding — in a town that makes ‘eccentric’ its middle name.

Ginny may be determined to stay professional, but the inhabitants of Pelican Cove have other ideas. And between her crazy aunts, a TV producer who puts Machiavelli to shame, and a downright sexy former flame, nothing about this wedding is going to plan. Can she pull off the big day with her sanity - and heart - intact? Or will her reputation go down in flames -- on national TV.

My Thoughts…

Beach Wedding is a sweet, funny, second-chance book.   The town people, the movie stars, the production crew, and of course Ginny the wedding planner all made me laugh, smile, and worry throughout the book.        I was amazed at how accepting and accommodating the towns people were to the crew taking over their town.     I loved it!   They knew that the business would be good and look at it as their 15 minutes of fame.      The movie stars had me shaking my head.    First of all, are they really in love?   Then how can two people be so clueless to the real world and what they want.     

Ginny deserves her own paragraph.  Well, Ginny and Luke.   Their relationship started in high school, got thrown off track for many years, and now has the chance to get back on track.    This was the best part of the book.   I was so invested in their relationship.   The need for these two to come to an understanding with each other was HUGE!    Although I was hoping for them to get back together I knew that it may not happen.  I thought I would be okay with that as long as they didn’t hate each other and were able to understand what had happen after high school.    I ended up being okay.


This is the perfect, fun, easy read for a summer night or a winter snow storm.   The beach, the town, and the characters will keep you entertained.  

Book Link

No comments:

Post a Comment