Saturday, April 16, 2016

Perfect Weddings by Lynda Renham

Paperback, 310 pages
Expected publication: April 30th 2016 by Raucous Publishing


Blurb:
Every bride wants a perfect wedding and that includes Georgina Winters. Amy Perfect is the crème de la crème of weddingplanners so who best to plan Georgina s wedding... except the man Georgina plans to marry is the same man who jilted Amy three years ago. Will her plan to give Georgina the most imperfect wedding backfire on her? Is this the chance for Amy to win back the love of her life, or will insufferable Ben Garret put a spanner in the works? Arab princes, spoilt brides and weddingcatastrophes make Perfect Weddings a page-turning romantic comedy that will keep you guessing until the very last page.

My Thoughts…

Never ever have I giggled and outright laughed so hard while reading a book.   Poor Amy Perfect, jilted at the church, vowing never to fall in love again, and planning perfect weddings for everyone else.    Then she meets Georgina.      Oh the jinxes she pulls while planning this wedding.     I felt bad for Georgina, but really she was clueless that Amy was planning anything other than the perfect wedding.      The things that Amy had to do to not be caught by Greg and to not show her hand to Ben were hilarious.   The issues she had with the other brides were just as entertaining.   I loved the Sheik, what a jerk!      

I ALWAYS love Lynda Renham’s books.     They are always entertaining and fun to read.     Perfect Weddings has to be my favorite so far.   The characters are so out there, yet people that I can see hanging out with.   The storyline is always quick and witty that I can’t help but never want to put her books down.       I am in the US so there were times that the words were different than what I was use to, but that just adds to the story for me.    

Lynda Renham is a no brainer, go to author for me.   I look forward to each new released from her.     Perfect Weddings is a book that I will certainly be recommending.  

Book Links
Amazon  |   Goodreads   |   Waterstones   |   Smashwords



No comments:

Post a Comment