Saturday, August 20, 2016

Loving His Forever by LeAnn Ashers

Title: Loving His Forever
Author: LeAnn Ashers
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: August 18, 2016
Braelyn
I'm nobody. Homeless, afraid of my own shadow and haunted by memories. I went through the motions, but I wasn't living. Until him. He made me live again. He became my everything. Until he came back. The man that caused me to live in my own personal hell for years.
Ethan
Brae is broken. She's haunted by memories. I saw the fire in her eyes flicker and it was enough. It consumed me. I was determined to see her thrive. I didn't expect to fall in love with her and that it would become everything. Nothing will stop me from protecting her. He will pay for her pain.


My Thoughts…

Poor Braelyn.    She is abused as a child, abused as an adult, and then ends up homeless.     Of course there is a hero.   Ethan sweeps in and protects her.    The alpha male does everything in his power to make her feel safe again.   I really liked that Ethan not only protects her but he makes her strong.    He pushes her to stand on her own two feet, make decision, and start living again.      It would have been easy to put her in a box, or his house, and keep her there forever.      Yet, he knows that would not be any kind of life.      Their relationship, while hot and steamy most of the time, is one of growing trust and mutual respect.    

I enjoyed that LeAnn Asher wrote the book from two perspectives.    Braelyn tells her story and what is happening in her life and then Ethan gets to tell his story.   A lot of the time they are telling about the same incident.  There are times that they are telling their histories and why they act, react, or just are the way they are.      It is unique to get a man’s point of view within a romance story.   

There were a few things that bothered me.    It seemed that every character in this book had a bad history.   No one grew up in a “normal” life.     With each person Braelyn meets there is a torrid history.   I was craving a person who grew up not being abused, left behind, or any other problem.     I get that everyone has a history.   Everyone has problems; just not everyone has to have such a violent history.     This is really my only whine about the book.


The other characters in this book are screaming for their own stories and I have a feeling that LeAnn Ashers is going to bring those to her readers soon.     I can’t wait to read what the rest of this crew have going on.      


“EEEKKK!!! Just freaking WOW!!! **sigh** Ms. LeAnn nailed it again!” ~5 Star Review by Ms. Me28
“Ms. Ashers will have you enthralled from start to finish with Loving His Forever and wanting to read the next book…” ~5 Star Review by April (Goodreads)


LeAnn Asher's is a blogger turned author who spends her days reading and writing She released her debut novel early 2016, and can't wait to where this new adventure takes her. LeAnn writes about strong minded females and strong protective males who love their women unconditionally.
  
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment