Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sisters in White: Snow Sisters AUDIOBOOK

Danica and Kaylie Snow are about to celebrate the biggest day of their lives - their double wedding - on an island in the Bahamas. But no wedding is complete without a little family drama. The two sisters aren't ready to face the father they haven't seen since he divorced their mother and moved away to marry his mistress and live with Lacy, the half sister they've never met.

While Danica has exchanged letters and phone calls with Lacy, Kaylie has fervently tried to pretend she doesn't exist. Lacy is sweet, fun, and nearly a mirror image of Kaylie. To make matters worse, not only is Lacy looking forward to meeting her sisters, but she idolizes them, too. As the countdown to the wedding date ticks on, their parents are playing a devious game of revenge, and there's a storm brewing over the island, threatening to cancel their perfect wedding. The sisters are about to find out if the bond of sisterhood really trumps all.



My Thoughts…


Getting married on an island in the Bahamas is a dream come true for both Danica and Kaylie Snow. Expecting some family drama when their father and his wife, who was his mistress during his marriage to their mother, and their daughter, who Danica and Kaylie had never met, brought on a whole island worth of family drama.

With that parents playing games and keeping secrets, along with the storm that is expected to hit the island on the day of the wedding this maybe the wedding no one ever forgets.

Sisters in White is the third book in this series. I have read the first two and have to say this is my favorite. With each book I love the characters more and more. As Melissa Foster introduces more of the family into each book, I have the need to know more about the family.

The sisters in this series are real people with feelings and reactions that the reader can relate to. They are women that I would hope I would be friends with and share stories with.

With a tease of what is to come in the fourth book I cannot wait to get my hands on it. Knowing that the Braden's story is what I have to look forward to will keep me anxiously awaiting the release. I highly recommend this book and the whole series to all my fellow chic lit readers.


Purchase Sisters in White
Amazon   |   Goodreads   |   Barnes and Noble   |   Smashwords
Learn more about Melissa Foster
Website   |   Facebook~Fan Page   |   Facebook~Profile   |   Twitter   |   Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment