Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Gone Without A Trace by Mary Torjussen

Kindle Edition, 352 pages
Published November 3rd 2016 by Headline
 
No one ever disappears completely...
You leave for work one morning. Another day in your normal life. Until you come home to discover that your boyfriend has gone.

His belongings have disappeared. He hasn't been at work for weeks. It's as if he never existed. But that's not possible, is it? And there is worse still to come. Because just as you are searching for
 him someone is also watching you.

My Thoughts…

This book had me clueless.   I was so invested in finding Matt that I couldn’t follow the clues to find out why he left or who was stalking Hannah.    I felt sorry for Hannah, there were times I thought she was going to make herself crazy.      Without giving away the story, I will mention that there are so many characters that were not trustable that I knew that Hannah should not trust anyone yet everyone needs friends and support in a situation like she was going through.  

I am trying very hard not to giveaway anything…and there is so much to giveaway.   The twists, the turns, the ups and down were all so gripping.     While reading I could feel there might be more to the story yet I couldn’t wrap my head around what it could be.      The clues were given, the outcome hinted at, yet I missed it.     This is not a bad thing that I missed it, for me it made me read the book longer, faster, and without stopping to get the answers that I wanted.   

Gone Without A Trace is a psychological thriller that I recommend reading. 

Book Links







No comments:

Post a Comment