Friday, April 13, 2018

REVIEW OF Watching You by Lynda Renham


Kindle Edition
Expected publication: April 5th 2018 by Raucous Publishing



Ewan Galbreith is out of prison. Libby Owen is scared. Fifteen years earlier she saw Ewan murder her aunt and uncle with their own shotgun, and now he’s coming for her.

My Thoughts…

Lynda Renham is a go-to, must-read author for me.   With each new release I become more of a fan.    Watching you is a thriller that I could not put down.     There were so many clues, so many times that I thought I knew what the real story about Ewan and Libby was.    By the end I realized I had no clue and I loved every minute of reading this story.

I wanted to hate Ewan, he was creepy, he was stalkerish, and he was a double murderer.   Yet, there was something that I felt sorry for.   He truly believed he was innocent of the crime that he was convicted of.     He went the wrong way to prove it, he made himself look guiltier, and he scared the…out of me.  

Libby was the character that I felt sorry for.   I couldn’t believe that she had lived in fear for so long, fear of someone knowing who she was, knowing her history, knowing what she was living in fear of.    I knew that there was more to the story but I had no clue what the rest of the story was.   

The twists and turns of her life were so crazy and so enthralling.    I could not stop, I could not put the book down, I could not wait to get to the end of the book.   When I did get to the end I didn’t want it to end.    I wanted more, I wanted to keep reading.    This is my favorite Lynda Renham book so far. 
Add to your MUST-READ list on Goodreads
Purchase your copy at Amazon (UK) or Amazon (US)



No comments:

Post a Comment