Monday, January 7, 2019

REVIEW of Vengeful Valkyrie (Valhalla's Curse #4) by Stacy Claflin

Kindle Edition, 173 pages
Published December 26th, 2018



How many lies can one Valkyrie take?

Soleil and Titan are on their own. If it wasn’t for the plethora of problems she and Titan hid from, she’d believe they were vacationing in paradise without a care in the world.

But everyone knows you can’t outrun your problems.

She and Titan are celebrating the new year when trouble comes. Make that multiple troubles. When they can’t fight their way out of it, they flee—to their supernatural friends.

A crisis is averted but not solved. Not even the powers of the high witch, a werewolf pack leader, and a dragon king can save her. Especially when the number of her targets are growing, the hunters are closing in, and Valhalla itself is on the brink of war.

Soleil doesn’t know which, if any, valkyries to trust. She and Titan expose one deception after another, and eventually what she finds shocks her to her core. And it might change everything forever. 

My Thoughts…

I have to start this with saying I have read the first 3 books in this series and they MUST be read in order.   Each book starts where the book before ends and it will not make sense if you read them out of order.    

This book has Soleil and Titan back together, living happily, and being in love.    I had many ideas on where I wanted this book to go and thankfully I am not an author.   Stacy Claflin took these characters and myself to places I didn’t see coming.   I love how the characters, both primary and secondary, are familiar but their reactions, their thoughts, and what happens to them are unique and usually unexpected.   I was kept guessing throughout the entire book. 
Vengeful Valkyrie ends in a cliffbreaker.    I am excited for the next book in this series and am sad that it may be the last one.     This is one of my favorite paranormal series. 

Add to your MUST-READ list on Goodreads
Purchase your copy at Amazon or Barnes and Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment